Another quiet day on campus, the last days of summer, you can’t even remember why your university has so many buildings, there are only a dozen or so people around! Then your friend turns to you and says “When do the undergrads come back again?”
Here are some helpful ways you can know for sure that the undergrads are back, without having to check the university calendar.
1. The bus is packed
Usually you would be the only one on the bus, you had got to know the drivers pretty well and everybody was friends. Then suddenly you’re lucky to even be able to squeeze on the bus.
2. Everybody is dressed like this
3. Everyone feels like this on the inside
but is trying to look like this on the outside
4. They are all looking at maps of campus/the bus route like this
5. Somebody will inevitably freak out and press the bus bell
7. The professors have dragged themselves back to campus
8. All the food places are open again!